Crematorium Crematorium

Stickmen, Good Violence, Lack of Humor

Graphics: I was going to give you a 2 for using stick figures, but as the movie went on and I saw some of the fighting moves you used I raised the score a little.

Style: The Xiao-Xiao theme has been done so many times. It would be like making another Freddy Krueger or Jason movie. Kicking a dead horse, bro.

Sound: The sound affects were alright, as was the Papa Roach song. Not a big fan of Papa Roach, but the song had some action to it and matched the movie well.

Violence: Where stick movies lack in Graphics they make up for in Violence. You did a great job with the weapons, and the protaganist interacting with his enviroment.

Humor: There was nothing funny about this movie whatsoever, which is what I've come to expect from Stick Movies. Good job, bro! Keep it up.

Bloodface 3 Bloodface 3

Better

Im suprised. I actually expected this to be crap like the other two, but i was wrong. It was still slow and kinda boring, but the machine gun part and mice eating the dude made up for that. better than the others, but not quite that good yet.

Bloodface 2 Bloodface 2

Sucked As Much As the First

I just voted a 1 on your first one about 5 mins ago. They suck. Work harder on everything and stop doing everything in slo-mo. If you have any more that you plan on submitting today, I suggest you take the .swf and .fla files and delete them right now.

RGB - Fun in the Dead Day RGB - Fun in the Dead Day

Nothing Special

The only thing I really found even mentionable bout that was that it was about Dia de los Muertos...in a way. Honestly, nothing in that movie stood out to me at all.

FBFF Episode 1 FBFF Episode 1

I was about to give it a 9

And then all of a sudden it ended. It was too short! Make it longer and ull get a much better vote from me.

Jason vs. Sadako Jason vs. Sadako

Not Bad

That was fucked up but it was good. Of course, now everytime I see "The Ring" or any Jason movie on I'll laugh my ass off.

Lost Rhapsody Lost Rhapsody

Ummm....wow

That was by-far the wierdest thing I've seen in a long time, lol. Aside from that, I thought it was good. Keep it up.

Assemblies Assemblies

OMFG!

How true! LOL

I just went an assembly today that was pretty much like that! That was definitly one of the funnier flashes to come along in a while. Keep up the good work...this ones going on my favorites.

323232 323232

Almost Good

The graphics were great, but the humor was cheesy and the speech was just annoying. Work a little harder on everything else other than graphics and you might just have yourself a reasonable flash cartoon.

Television-Man responds:

Thanks :D

BadGuys BadGuys

Thats what im talking about!!!

Now thats what I call grade-a Newgrounds humor! Nice job!