Crematorium Crematorium

Stickmen, Good Violence, Lack of Humor

Graphics: I was going to give you a 2 for using stick figures, but as the movie went on and I saw some of the fighting moves you used I raised the score a little.

Style: The Xiao-Xiao theme has been done so many times. It would be like making another Freddy Krueger or Jason movie. Kicking a dead horse, bro.

Sound: The sound affects were alright, as was the Papa Roach song. Not a big fan of Papa Roach, but the song had some action to it and matched the movie well.

Violence: Where stick movies lack in Graphics they make up for in Violence. You did a great job with the weapons, and the protaganist interacting with his enviroment.

Humor: There was nothing funny about this movie whatsoever, which is what I've come to expect from Stick Movies. Good job, bro! Keep it up.

Bloodface 3 Bloodface 3

Better

Im suprised. I actually expected this to be crap like the other two, but i was wrong. It was still slow and kinda boring, but the machine gun part and mice eating the dude made up for that. better than the others, but not quite that good yet.

Bloodface 2 Bloodface 2

Sucked As Much As the First

I just voted a 1 on your first one about 5 mins ago. They suck. Work harder on everything and stop doing everything in slo-mo. If you have any more that you plan on submitting today, I suggest you take the .swf and .fla files and delete them right now.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Very Cool

It was hard at first, then I discovered the key to beating it was to use the down button alot. I think I got to the second boss when I died. Very Cool game though. Im definitly buying the console version.

Super Powers Super Powers

Nice

I liked everything, especially the guitar parts. The singing was good at first but got sloppy as the song went along. Fix that up and the song will be perfect.

Pleasurifica Pleasurifica

-_- boring

Originality: You used alot of premade samples from FL.

Diversity: You alot of stuff repeating over and over again through the entire song.

Clarity: Couldnt have been a better recording.

Effort: Didnt sound like you tried too hard on this one. Dont use the excust that its your first audio so people will go easy on you.

Overall: Good...but only for a first. Stop repeating things and dont use as many premade samples.

Haling Vision(Heaven Mix) Haling Vision(Heaven Mix)

Cool

Originality: You said yourself it was a remix of another song, so you get a low originality score.

Diversity: Had me listening till the end.

Clarity: Great recording.

Effort: I wouldnt be able to make audio like that, lol. Good job on effort.

Overall: Pretty cool, but work on making some original material.

Jadman responds:

Thanks! I have so many DDR songs, I wanted to make some! For a better one, try Paranoia KCET Revolution!